A story of clever Pakistani .Must read.

A story of clever Pakistani .

Pakistan....?" 
A young man quit his job as a salesman for a company in Karachi and went to Canada in search of a better future. There he applied for a job as a salesman in a large department store. Used to be in some of the big stores where you can buy everything from needles to ships. The store owner asked during the interview
 "According to your documents, you belong to an Asian country, Pakistan ... have worked as a salesman before."
 "Yes, I have worked for a company in Karachi, Pakistan for eight years." The owner liked this guy.
"Look ... I'm giving you a job ... 
You have to prove my decision right by your performance ... Come from tomorrow ... Goodluck." The next day the Pakistani boy arrived at his job ... it was the first day ... a long and tiring day ...
 anyway it was six o'clock in the evening ... The owner called him to his office "Yeah. How many cell deals did you make today?"
 "One," he replied "Just one," the owner said frustrated. "Look ... my salesmen make at least 20 to 30 deals a day ... you have to improve your performance or it will be difficult." "Better head" The owner then asked, "Well ... tell me how many dollars your deal was?"
"Nine hundred and fifty thousand seven hundred and nine dollars," he said "What ... nine million dollars ... a deal of nine million dollars" the owner stood up in surprise "Not nine hundred thousand ... 
Sir ... nine hundred and fifty thousand seven hundred and nine dollars." "O servant of God! What a sale!" Owner of shop shouted.
"Sir, a man came. First I sold him a small fishing rod, then a medium and then the biggest rope ROD ... then I asked him where he intended to catch fish and he said that the sea In the calm waters of ... I told him that then he would need a boat ... I took him to the boat portion ... He bought a big boat ... Then I Told him that his car would not be able to take the boat to shore ... I took him to the automobile portion. 
Where he bought a 4 * 4 blazer car ... then I told him "you will stay in a dry room of a hotel or on a brightly lit beach" he liked my idea ... and to spend the night on the beach A 6 * 6 tent, bought from the tent department ... food, music system, some other essentials besides two cartons of beer ... " The owner seemed to be going crazy ... "I mean ... you sold all this to the same customer ... the same customer who just came to buy a small fishing rod."
No ... he came to buy a pill to relieve the headache due to boredom and monotony ... I told him why he doesn't start an interesting activity like fishing instead of a pill. ... then he paid nine and a half lakhs instead of a deal of two pills for one dollar. 
" The owner said, "Oh brother ...
 where did you come from .
.." "Sir, I was from Pakistan."

Post a Comment

0 Comments